Too many words. Just show me.
These are some templates that are used in the unit tests. They all output a properties file (and the tests check the properties they output). You
may want to checkout the source and see what the tests are doing, too.
- testBasicExample (Freemarker, Jelly): outputs a bunch of interesting properties of a source base
- testForAllPackages (Freemarker, Jelly): iterates through all the packages of a source base
- testForAllTypes (Freemarker, Jelly): iterates through all types of annotated by a specific annotation
- testPropertyName (Freemarker, Jelly): utilizes the decorations on a method for property naming
- testIncludeSuperclasses (Freemarker, Jelly): iterates through a bunch of methods including superclasses
- testIfHasAnnotation (Freemarker, Jelly): example for testing whether a declaration has an annotation and for outputting an annotation value